1、I am writing to invite you to…
2、I think it would be a great idea if you could participate in…
3、I wonder if you can come…
4、How would you like to join us in…?
5、Would you please drop me a line to let me know if you can come to…?
6、My family and I would feel much honored if you could come.
7、I really hope you can make it.
8、We would be looking forward to your coming.
9、I would like to meet you there and please let me know your decision soon.
10、We would be very glad to invite you as an expert to our university/college to…
11. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble fitting in your new school. Such problems are quite normal. Perhaps the following suggestions are helpful.
12. I have received your letter saying you plan to play a visit to China for ten days next month. Perhaps the following suggestions are helpful to you.
13. Here are some suggestions which I hope will be of some help to you.
14. I'm writing to you to present what I think on the further improvement of our hotel so as to attract more clients (顾客).
15. You have asked me for my advice with regard to how to learn Chinese , and I will try to make some suggestions here.
16. I'm very glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to fit in the new school life. Here are a few suggestions.
17. I'm very glad to have received your e-mail. Now I'm writing to give you some advice on how to learn English well in high school.
18. I'd like to suggest that... 我想要建议
19. In my opinion,... 在我看来，
20. If I were you, I would... 如果我是你，我会
21. You'd better do.../not do... 你最好/最好不
22. It's necessary for you to read some books about these places before you come to see them with your own eyes. Withmore knowledge about these places, you will have a better understanding of Chinese history and culture.
23. First of all , you should listen to the teacher carefully and take notes in class so that you can go over your lessons as soon as you can after class.
24. As is known to all ，vocabulary is of great importance. You should spend half an hour in the morning reciting words and reading texts aloud.
25. What ' s more, try to communicate with your classmates in English out of class. Only in this way can you improve your listening and spoken English quickly.
26. Last but not least , you should develop the habit of keeping a diary, which helps improve your written English and helps you go over/review the words and expressions that you have learnt.
26. I’m Wang Ming from YuWen School，the president of the Student Union.
27. An English speaking contest of our school will be held on August 6.
28. There will be a party in my garden on Sunday.
29. I’d like to invite you to judge it.
30. I’m writing to invite you to...
31. I wonder if you can come to...
32. We sincerely hope you can attend it.
33. It’s my pleasure/a great honour for me to invite you to...
34. It’s a pity that you have to go back to America soon.So a farewell party for you will be held in the Sun Club this Saturday evening.Could you come at 6:00 pm?
35. It will begin at 2:00 pm and last two hours,during which time 15 well-prepared contestants will deliver their speeches.
36.We will start at 8:00 am and arrive there at 9:00.
37.During the afternoon,we’ll...together.
38.Remember to take water and lunch with you.
39.By the way,you may take Bus No.322 in front of your apartment and it will take you directly to the club.
40.I know you are a native speaker of English and an English teacher,and I,on behalf of our school,sincerely invite you to be part of the contest.
41.Since you are so eager to improve your English,it will prove to be a great chance.
42. I’m sure that you will enjoy yourself there.
43. Will you be available during that time?Please contact me at 1234567 at your earliest convenience.
44. Would you please let me know as soon as possible if you can accept my invitation?
45. We will feel much honored if you could come.
46. We are looking forward to your coming.
47. I am longing to see you soon.