To have this business concluded, you need to lower your price at least by 3% .为了达成这笔生意, 你们至少应该将价格降低3%。下面介绍商务英语价格谈判对话,希望可以帮助到您。

一、商务英语价格谈判对话

A:What do you think of our price?

A:你认为我们的价格如何?

B:Your price has gone up sharply, hasn't It?

B:你们的价格已经大幅度上涨了,不是吗?

A:Yes. We regret we cannot maintain our original price. Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, we have to adjust the price of our products accordingly.

A:是的。很遗憾我们不能保持原价了。由于原材料价格 上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做出相应的调整

B:l agree with you there, but your price is unreasonable.

B:这我同意,但是你们的价格是不合理的。

A:l don't think so. You must compare our price with that of other export houses. I'm sure our offer is in line with the prevailing market price level.

A:我不这么认为。你必须比较一下我们的价格和其他出 口公司的价格。我确信我们提出的价格符合市场价 格。

B:l don't think we'll be able to pay the price. To have this business concluded, you need to lower your price at least by 3% .

B:我认为我们不能支付那个价格。为了达成这笔生意, 你们至少应该将价格降低3%。

A:I’m afraid that there is no room for any reduction in price.

A:恐怕没有再减价的余地了。

B : Don't you agree with me that in the long run, moderate prices will bring about large sales and more profit?

B:我认为从长远考虑,公道的价格会增加销量,从而得到 更多的利润,难道你不这么认为吗?

A : We've already cut down our price to cost level.

A:我们已经把价格降到成本价了。

B:ls that all?

B:只能这样了吗?

A:Yes,this is the best we can do.

A:是的,这是我们的最低价了。

B:I'm sorry we can't handle the price you offered.

B:很抱歉我们无法接受你们提髙的价格。

二、商务英语索赔对话

A:Mr. Brown, we would like to have you help straighten out the trouble concerning the breakage of the packages.

A:布朗先生,我们想请您帮忙解决一下有关包装破损的 问题。

B:Yes, of course. Could you be more specific?

B:当然可以,能不能说具体一些?.

A:I'm just coming to that. When the goods arrived in April this year, it was found that many packages were broken, most of which were leaking.

A:我正要谈这一问题,货物在今年四月到达时,我们发现 许多包装袋已破,其中大多数已经漏了。

B:Just a minute. What was the percentage of breakages and leaking?

B:请等一下,破损及渗漏的百分比是多少?

A: About 20% were broken and 15% were leaking.

A:大约20%的破损,15%的渗漏。

B:Have you found the cause of the breakage?

B:你们找到了破损的原因了吗?

A:Apparently it was due to careless packing.

A:很明显包装太马虎了。

B:Our company has always attached great importance to the packing and never before has such a thing occurred.

B:我们公司一向十分重视包装,以前从来没有发生过类 似的事情。

A:I'm unwilling to lodge a claim, but the damage was unbearable.

A:我不喜欢提出索赔,但这一损失我们无法承受。

B:l suppose this breakage took place on route.

B:也许破损是发生在途中吧?

A : I'm sorry to say that it was not on route. We had it examined by our cargo handling people and they said It was obviously damaged prior to loading onto the ship.

A:很抱歉,不是发生在途中,我们已请我们的货物检查员 检查过了,他们说货物明显是在装船前就破损了。

B:I'm sorry that such incident took place. If your claim is well grounded, well certainly settle it according to the contract.

B:很抱歉发生了这样的事故。如果你们的索赔理由充 足,我们理应照合同办。

A:I'm very glad to hear you say so. Is a letter of confirmation needed?

A:你这样说我很高兴,需要确认书吗?

B:Yes, send it to us as early as you can.

B:是的,请尽快送给我们。

A:All right, well do that.

A:好的,我们就办。

三、商务英语交货日期对话

A : Can you effect shipment during September?

A:你们能在九月份之前装船吗?

B:l don't think we can make it.

B:我看不行。

A:Then when at the earliest can we expect the shipment?

A:那么最早什么时候能装船?

B : By the middle of October.

B:到十月中旬。

A:It’s too late. You see, in our market October is the season for the kind of commodity. So the goods must be shipped before October or we won't be ready for the season.

A:那太迟了。你知道,十月份是这类商品的销售旺季。 因此,货物必须在十月份之前装运,否则,就无法赶上 销售旺季。

B : Well,considering our long standing good business relationship, we’ll try hard to negotiate with our manufacturers for an earlier delivery.

B:嗯,考虑到我们之间长期的友好业务关系,我们将尽量 同厂方磋商想办法早点交货。

A:Thanks. Then may I suggest that you put down in the contract “shipment on September 15 or earlier”?

A:非常感谢。那么,可否请你在合同上写明“9月15曰或 之前交货”?

B : Let me see. Now the workers will have to work on three shifts for it. Well, we can manage it on 20th September. That's the best we can do.

B:让我看看,这样,工人就得轮流上三班,我们可以在9 月20号前交货,再早就不行了。

A:Oh, that's very considerate of you. I’lI take your word for it.

A:啊,你费心了,那就这样定下来了。

4商务英语加工装配对话

A:Let's have a talk on assembling recorders.

A:我们来谈一下装配录音机。

B:Because of the cheap land and labour, assembling in China will greatly reduce the costs.

B:由于低廉的地价和劳动力,在中国装配可大大降低成本。

A:That's why I came to China. Is there any tax exemption or reduction?

A:这就是我来中国的原因。有免税或减税吗?

B:Yes. The tax exemption or reduction will allow you at least 5% more profit.

B:有的。免税或减税至少可使你们多获得5%的利润。

A:That's very attractive, are you interested in the assembling business?

A:这很有吸引力。你们对装配业务有兴趣吗?

B:Yes, we're very interested in your proposal that you supply us with assembly line, technical information, testing instruments and complete sets of component parts for us to assemble them into finished products.

B:对,我们对由你们提供装配线、技术资料、测试仪器和 全套部件给我们装配为成品的建议非常感兴趣。

A:That's fine. Let's come to the technical matters. We provide you with materials, components, necessary equipments and tools as well as the relevant technical data and blueprint needed for the assembling, and you should assemble strictly finished products according to the design specified by us without making any alteration.

A:这太好了,让我们来谈谈技术问题。我们给你们提供 原料、零部件、必需的设备和工具以及装配所必需的有 关技术资料和图纸,而你们则严格按照我们的设计要 求进行组装,不得作任何变更。

B : We'll accept it.

B:我们愿意接受。

A:And how long would you like to make a contract with us?

A:你们打算同我们签几年合同呢?

B : Five years.

B:5 年。

A:That's all right.

A:可以。

特别提醒:如果大家想要了解更多英语方面知识,或者想要深入学习英语的,可以了解一下沪江网校精品课程,量身定制高效实用的个性化学习方案,专属督导全程伴学。感兴趣的可以扫一扫领200畅学卡 。

以上就是“商务英语价格谈判对话”的所有内容了,希望能够对大家有参考价值。如果想要了解更多相关资讯,欢迎关注沪江网,会为大家提供更多精彩内容。