How to keep viruses out of your computer
Do you find that when you are busy with your study on the Internet, the speed of your computer slows down suddenly sometimes? It is probably because your computer gets infected by virus (病毒), which can make it more difficult for you to use the computer. How to keep viruses out of your computer is a problem now. But in fact, nothing can ensure (保证) the security (安全) of your computer one hundred percent. There are, somehow some things you can do to improve your computer’s security system and decrease (降低) the possibility of an infection.
Steps to help your computer avoid viruses:
1. Protect your computer with the latest updates. If you use Microsoft Windows XP, turn on automatic (自动的) updates.
2. Use an Internet firewall (防火墙) .
3. Download industry standard (标准的) anti-virus software and make sure it is the latest.
4. Never open an e-mail attachment (附件) from someone you don’t know.
5. Avoid opening an e-mail attachment from someone you know, unless you know exactly what the attachment is. The sender may not know that it has a virus.
6. If you use Microsoft Office applications (应用程序), it’s a good idea to keep them updated too.
Tips: Because no security method is perfect, it’s important to copy important files somewhere before you get a virus or have other problems.
True (T) or False (F).
1. Some programmers can make sure of the security of your computer one hundred percent.
2. Keeping your system up to date is the only way to decrease the possibility of an infection.
3. This article is mainly about how to avoid computer viruses.
4. It is probable that you find the speed of your computer slows down suddenly.