We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.

人对他自己建筑起堤防来。

Man barricades against himself.

使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。

Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

我想起了其他的浮泛在生与死与爱以及被遗忘的川流上的的时代,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了。

I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel the freedom of passing away.

只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。

Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.

思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。

Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voice of their wings.

"谁如命运似的催着我向前走呢?""那是我自己,在身背后大跨步走着。"

Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back.

我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生。

Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life.

夏天的飞鸟,飞到我窗前唱歌,又飞去了。 秋天的黄叶,他们没有什麼可唱的,只是叹息一声,飞落在那里。

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.

伟大的沙漠为了绿叶的爱而燃烧,而她摇摇头、笑著、飞走了。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

忧愁在我心中沉寂平静,正如黄昏在寂静的林中。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

我不能选择那最好的,是那最好的选择我。

I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.

把灯笼背在背上的人,有黑影遮住前路。

They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.

休息隶属于工作,正如眼睑隶属于眼睛。

Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

群星不会因为像萤火虫而怯於出现。

The stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.

麻雀因孔雀驮著翎尾而替它担忧。

The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.

瀑布歌唱著:「虽然渴者只需少许水便足够,我却乐意给与我的全部。