Dialogue Script 对话原文

David: (To himself) I really overslept. Oh, boy, eleven o'clock. I need something to eat. I'm starving.
Clerk: Front desk. Can I help you?
David: Yeah, hi. This is room 306. Is your dining room still open?
Clerk: I'm sorry, sir. The dining room closed at 10:30.
David: Oh, no. Well, do you know where I can get something to eat?
Clerk: Just call room service at extension 121. You can order a light meal from them. They'll send it up to your room.  
David: Oh, thanks. I'll give them a call.

讲解:

一般宾馆都会有餐厅开放,有的是全天开放,有的是在固定时间开放。入住的时候要搞清楚。如果你错过了就餐时间,也没有关系,因为可以叫房间服务送餐,但是一般价格比较贵,还要额外付小费。

一些在宾馆常能用到的表达模式:

Do you want a single room or a double room?
您是要单人房呢?还是要一个双人房?

What kind of room would you like, sir?
先生,您想要什么样的房间?

I prefer a quiet room facing south.
我要一间朝南的、安静的房间。

Have you got vacant rooms?
还有空房间吗?

What is the rate per day?
多少钱一天?

Have my luggage take up, please.
请帮我把行李拿上来吧。

Could I have a room far away from the elevators?
给我一间离电梯远些的房间好吗?

When can we eat meals?
什么时候开饭呢?

This is room 1028, I'd like to make a dinner reservation.
我是1028房间的,我想预定晚餐。

Just call Courtesy Services at extension 102.
打102分机找免费服务部

关于旅游的补充表达方式: 

Tour and Sightseeing 旅游观光
Tour operators 旅游组织者
Day trip to ... ......一日游
Tours take up to two hours. 游程两个小时。
Tours are held throughout the day. 旅游活动全天进行。
Tours have live English commentary. 旅游配有现场英语解说。
Access all day 全天开放
Free entry for all 向所有人开放
Free entry to over 60 attractions 免费到60 多个景点旅游。
Pick up points and times 接站地点和接站时间
Concession (票价)优惠
Admission is free. 不收门票
All-inclusive ticket 票价包括所有费用
15% off with this flyer 持本广告85折优惠
Child reductions 儿童优惠
Children are free if supervised. 有监护人的儿童免费。
Reserved seating 预定座位
Advanced booking is essential to avoid disappointment. 提前预定,避免错过。
Discounts available for pre-booked groups 团体提前预定优惠
Cafeteria available 提供自助餐
Self-catering 可自己做饭
Shopping offers 提供购物机会

五一黄金周,沪江网店大促销
BEC商务英语【初级5月班】
BEC商务英语【中级6月班】
2010年9月英语口译【中口暑假特训班】
2010年9月英语口译【高口暑假特训班】