场景一:We have been expecting you 我们一直都在期待你们的到来
      Good morning. I’m Liu Yi, from China XYZ Company. We have an appointment with Mr. Thomas.
      早上好。我是Liu Yi,我来自中国的XYZ公司。我们和托马斯先生有个约会。
      Welcome to ABC Company. We have been expecting you, please have a seat. I will call him.
      欢迎来到ABC公司。我们一直在期待你们的到来,请坐。我打电话给他。
      Thank you. 
      谢谢你。
      Mr. Thomas will be here very soon. In the meantime, may I ask all of you to sign in so that I can issue your passes?
      托马斯先生很快会到来。在此期间,我可以请你们各位签一下名,以便于我给你们发通行证吗?
      Should each of us write separately? 
      我们要分开写吗?
      Yes, please. Please print your name and company name, and the person you are going to see.
      是的。请写上你们的名字和公司的名字,还有你们要见的人。
场景二:Calling without an appointment 没有预约的到访
      I am Liu Yi, from China XYZ Company. I’d like to see Mr. Thomas, please.
      我是中国XYZ公司的Liu Yi。我想见托马斯先生。
      Do you have an appointment, Mr. Liu?
      刘先生,您有预约吗?
      No, I am afraid not. I just arrive in town today.
      恐怕没有。我今天刚刚到城里。
      Mr. Thomas is quite busy, I’m afraid he won’t be able to see you today.
      托马斯先生很忙,恐怕他今天不能见您。
      Would you please ask when he will be free?
      您可以问一下他什么时候有空吗?
      Have a seat please while I call. 
      请坐,我问一下。
场景三:I like it black 我要黑咖啡
      Mr. Thomas is making a long-distance call. Please wait for a few minutes.
      托马斯先生正在将长途电话。请稍等几分钟。
      Would you like some coffee or tea?
      您要喝咖啡还是茶?
      Coffee would be fine.
      咖啡就好了。
      How would you like your coffee?
      你要什么样的咖啡?
      I like it black.
      我要黑咖啡。
      Coffee will be right with you.
      咖啡马上就好了。