Admonish your friends privately, but praise them openly.
要私下告诫朋友,但是要公开夸奖朋友。

You keep to struggle to and fro and find it difficult to stand on the top since you can not locate the balance point.
来来回回挣扎许多次,你发现要站上高点是多么的困难,因为你始终找不到平衡点。  

Do not change horses in mid-stream.
别在河流中间换马。

 I want to be his favorite hello and his hardest goodbye.
我要成为他最心动的相遇,最不舍的离别。

 Words don’t have the power to hurt you. Unless, the person who said them means a lot to you.
话语本身不伤人,除非,说这话的人对你而言很重要。


Do not have too many irons in the fire.
贪多嚼不烂。

 Nothing for nothing.
不费力气,一无所得。

 You have to believe in yourself . That's the secret of success.
人必须相信自己,这是成功的秘诀。   

 It takes a lot of thought and effort and downright determination to be agreeable.

要做到与人融洽相处,需要仔细地思考,认真地努力和痛下决心。

The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes.
人生最大的教训是要知道即使傻瓜有时候也是对的。

All time is no time when it is past.
机不可失,时不再来。

An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
一日一个苹果,身体健康不求医。

Don’t patronize others and take the wrong steps under your own feet.
不要光顾着看别人,走错了自己脚下的路。

As heroes think, so thought Bruce.
英雄所见略同。