1. B. The dressing makes themixed salad very inviting.
2. B. He is opening a newconsulting firm.
3. B. The man may find thesupplies in the cabinet.
4. D. He has to use amagnifying glass to see clearly.
5. C. Redecorating heroffice.
6. A. Shortage of containerships.
7. A. Acolleague.
8. C. Hold the banquet at a differentplace.
9. D. He often goes backhome late for dinner.
10. B. To discuss an urgentproblem.
11. C. There is a sharpincrease in India's balance of payment deficit.
12. D. They have unrealisticexpectations about the other half.
13. A. He is lucky to beable to do what he loves.
14. B. It is allglamour.
16. B. Follow closely the fast development oftechnology.
17. B. What type of personnel the team should becomposed of.
18. D. A team manager should develop a certainset skills.
19. A. It is a program allowing people to shareinformation on the Web.
20. B. He met with an entrepreneur named JimClark.
21. B. They had confidence in his newideas.
22. A. Word-of-mouthadvertising.
23. D. To build up theirreputation.
24. D. By using the servicesof large advertising agencies.
25. C. Pre-test alternative ads or commercialsin certain regions.
30. on a vast scale
31. As regards
32. used up