你不舒服吗? 

Are you feeling okay? *见到身体状况不好的人时的问话。
Do you feel all right? 

你怎么了? 
What's wrong? *wrong “身体不舒服”。
What's wrong? (你怎么了?)
I'm not feeling well. (我觉得身体有点不对劲。)
Is anything wrong?
Are you okay?
What's the matter? *matter“问题”、“麻烦”。
Is everything all right? 

你的脸色真不好。 
You look pale. *pale“脸色不好的,没有血色的。”
You look pale. Are you okay? (你的脸色很难看。没事吧?)
I guess I'm just tired. (我想可能是有点儿累了。)
You don't look well. (你看上去身体不太好。) 

我觉得难受。 
I don't feel well.
I don't feel well. (我觉得难受。)
Please sit down for a while. (你坐会儿吧。)
I'm not feeling well.

你好像不太舒服。 
You don't look well. *look“看上去……”。
You don't look well. (你好像不太舒服。)
I have a cold. (我感冒了。) 

她昏过去了。 
She passed out. 
*pass out“昏过去,失去知觉”。 

我觉得难受。 
I feel sick.
I don't feel well.
I feel bad.

我肚子疼。
I have a stomachache. *stomachache“胃痛,腹痛”。
I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)
How long have you had it? (疼多长时间了?) 
I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)
Did you eat too much? (是不是吃多了?)
My stomach hurts.

隐隐作痛。 
I have a dull pain. 

钻心地疼。
I have a sharp pain. 

一跳一跳地疼。 
I have a throbbing pain.
*throb“一跳一跳地”、“突突地跳”。 

我感到巨痛。 
I have a piercing pain.
*pierce“(痛苦等)刺骨,刻骨”。

像针扎似地疼。 
I have a stabbing pain.
*stab“刺”、“针扎”。

我拉肚子了。 
I have diarrhea.
*diarrhea“拉肚子”。

我食物中毒了。
I have food poisoning. 

血压高/低。
I have high/low blood pressure.
*blood pressure“血压”。

我头疼。 
I have a headache.
What happened, sir? (你怎么了?)
I have a headache. (我头疼。)
My head hurts.
My head is pounding.
I have a splitting headache. (我的头像裂了似地疼。) 

我牙疼。
I have a toothache.
I have a toothache. (我牙疼。)
When did it start? (什么时候开始的?)
My tooth hurts.
My tooth is killing me. (我的牙疼死了。) 

我头晕目眩。 
I feel dizzy. 

我浑身没劲。
I feel sluggish.
I feel tired. 

我没有一点儿食欲。
I don't have any appetite. *appetite“食欲”。
I don't have any appetite. (我没有食欲。)
You should eat something. (那你也得吃点儿东西。)
I don't have much of an appetite these days. (最近我没什么食欲。) 

我有点儿感冒。
I have a slight cold. 

我浑身发冷。 
I feel chilly.
I feel chilly. (我浑身发冷。)
Here, wear my jacket. (给,穿上我的夹克吧。)

我得了重感冒。
I have a bad cold. 

鼻子堵了。
I have a stuffy nose. *stuffy 用于“鼻子不通气”的时候。

我在流鼻涕。
I have a runny nose. *runny“流鼻涕的”。
My nose is running.
My nose won't stop running. 

我有点儿发烧。 
I have a bit of a fever.

我好像发烧了。
I think I have a fever.
I think I have a fever. (我好像发烧了。)
Let's check. (试试表。) 

我在发高烧。
I have a high temperature. 

我想吐。
I feel like throwing up.
I feel nauseous. 

好疼!/好烫! 
Ouch! *常用于感到突然的钻心的疼痛和烫手时。
Ouch! (好疼!/好烫!)
Be careful! (小心点儿。)
Ow!
It hurts! 

痒痒。
It's itchy. 

啊嚏! 
Ahchoo!
Ahchoo! (啊嚏!)
Bless you. (多保重。) 

我腿骨折了。
I broke my leg.
What happened? (你怎么了?)
I broke my leg. (我腿骨折了。) 

要打多长时间石膏? 
How long will the cast be on? *cast“石膏”。
How long will the cast be on? (要打多长时间石膏?)
One more month. (还得有一个月。) 

我把手给烫了。 
I burned my hand.
I burned my hand. (我把手给烫了。)
How did you burn your hand? (怎么烫着的?) 

我崴脚了。 
I sprained my ankle. *sprain表示踝关节等处的“挫伤、扭伤”,ankle为踝关节。
I sprained my ankle. (我崴脚了。)
How? (怎么弄的?)
I sprained it playing golf. (是打高尔夫球的时候崴的。)
I twisted my ankle.
I twisted my ankle. (我崴脚了。)
Well, I can call for help. (那,我叫人来帮忙。) 

你把感冒传染给我了。 
I caught a cold from you. 

我必须静养。 
I must stay in bed.
*stay in bed 是惯用说法,“静养休息”。

我肩膀酸痛。
I have stiff shoulders.
*肩膀“发酸、发紧”时用stiff来表示。
My shoulders are stiff. 

我眼睛发酸。 
My eyes are tired. 

有谁受伤了? 
Is somebody hurt?

 

活学活用才是真,小e真诚推荐VIPABC的课程。

大家可以先免费试听,反正试听又不要钱……

有时间的话就点击此处试试呗~


我退烧了。
My fever has gone down. 
我咳嗽不止。
I can't stop coughing. *cough“咳嗽”。 
我嗓子疼。
My throat's sore. *sore“火辣辣地疼”。
I have a sore throat.
我流血了。 
It's bleeding. 
我这儿割破了。 
I've got a cut here.
I have a cut here. 
好疼。
It hurts. 
我被蜜蜂蜇了。 
I got stung by a bee. 
我需要动手术吗? 
Do I need an operation?
Do I need an operation? (要动手术吗?)
I don't think that will be necessary. (我想没必要。)
Will I have to have an operation? 
要花很长时间吗? 
Will it take long? 
我可以洗澡吗? 
Can I take a bath?
Can I bathe? 
我可以喝酒吗? 
Is it okay to drink? *询问医生能否喝含有酒精的饮料。
Is it all right to drink?
May I drink? 
我一定要住院吗? 
Should I be hospitalized? *hospitalize “让……住院”。 
你发烧吗? 
Do you have a fever?
Do you have a fever? (发烧吗?)
I don't know. I don't have a thermometer. (不知道,我没有体温计。)
Do you have a high temperature? 
我觉得好多了。
I feel better.
How do you feel? (怎么样了?)
I feel better now. Thank you. (我觉得好多了,谢谢。) 
我觉得没什么好转。
I don't feel any better.
I still don't feel well. 
你的病好了吗? 
Are you alright again? *用于询问别人的病是否康复。
Are you well again?
Are you yourself again?
Are you back to normal again? 
他去世了。