17. Who is speaking?
17.你是谁?

18. I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
18.我恐怕你打错电话了。

19. I'm calling 263-5852.
19.我正在拨打263-5852(这个电话号码)。

20. Please ring off.
20.请不要挂线。

21. I'll call you back.
21.我一会给你打过去。

22. Let me talk to her over the phone.
22.让我通过电话和她谈谈。

23. Will you call Mrs. Sams to the telephone?
23.你要给Sams小姐打电话?

24. Sorry, she is out. Shall I take a message?
24.对不起,她出去了。我可以帮你留言。

25. I'm going to put on to her.
25.我将打电话给他。

26. The voice is not distinct.
26.这个声音不清楚。(或我听不清。)

27. Give me a ring at my office.
27.给我打办公室话。

28. I'd like to make an overseas call to Taipei, Taiwan by collect call.
28.我要打对方付费的电话到台湾的台北。

29. Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?
29.我打一个叫人电话到伦敦吗?

30. What is your party's name?
30.你要找的人叫什么?

31. How do you spell your last name?
31.你最后的姓怎么拼写?

32. S as in sugar, A as in able, M as in milk is my last name.
(糖)里的S,able(可以)里的A,milk(牛奶)里的M,(SAM)是我的姓.

声明:音视频均来自互联网链接,仅供学习使用。本网站自身不存储、控制、修改被链接的内容。"沪江网"高度重视知识产权保护。当如发现本网站发布的信息包含有侵犯其著作权的链接内容时,请联系我们,我们将依法采取措施移除相关内容或屏蔽相关链接。