21.Will you speak up please?
21.可以大点声吗?

22. Will you speak more slowly?
22.你说话可以慢点吗?

23.Mr. Wang is not in now.
23.王先生现在不在。

24.He is not in now.
24.他现在不在。

25.He has not come in yet.
25.他现在还没有回来。

26. He would be here in 30 minutes.
26.他30分钟内回来。

27.He has gone home.
27.他正在回家的路上。

28.He has left already.
28.他已经走了。

29.He is attending a conference now.
29.他正在参加会议。

30.He is in conference.
30.他在开会。

31.May I take your message?
31.我可以帮你留言吗?

32.May I have him call you back?
32.要我让他回电话吗?

33.I'm sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable.Would you like to speak to anyone else?
33.对不起,陈先生不在。你需要和他人说话吗?

34.I will transfer this call to Mr.Chen.
34.我将把这个电话转给陈先生。

35.Would you hold the line please? I would find out his number for you.
35.请你不要挂断,我为你找出他的电话。

36.I'm sorry to keep you waiting.
36.对不起,你久等了。

37.His extention number is 285.
37.他的分机号码是285。

38.He is speaking on another phone.
38.他正在和别人电话。

39.Would you please take a message?
39.请你帮我留言。

40.Would you like to leave any message?
40.你需要留言吗?

声明:音视频均来自互联网链接,仅供学习使用。本网站自身不存储、控制、修改被链接的内容。“沪江网”高度重视知识产权保护。当如发现本网站发布的信息包含有侵犯其著作权的链接内容时,请联系我们,我们将依法采取措施移除相关内容或屏蔽相关链接。双语文章中,中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。如果本文内容侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们,我们将撤掉此文,并送出我们真诚的歉意。