商务英语口语8000句:保险(1)
导读:
现在的很多公司都与外企合作,而作为一名职场商务人士,熟练掌握商务英语口语是必不可少的。
如果你想学好又苦于无从下手,想要提高商务英语口语水平,不妨跟着小编一起来学习“商务英语口语8000句”。今天小编整理了保险方面的经典句子和重点词汇。
内容:
531. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% (at 110% of the invoice value).
请按票面价值加10%为我们投保这些商品。
532. We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.
请按照惯例把我们所 订的货按发票金额120%投保水渍险。
533. Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.
请为我们投保附页上的商品。
534. For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.
我们为这批货物投保按票面价值加110%的水渍险和破碎险。
535. Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.
我公司以发票价值110%投保一切险。
536. Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.
请将电风扇按发票金额的120%保险。
537. The machines are to be insured against all risks.
这些机器投保一切险。
538. We only cover FPA and war risk.
我们只保平安险和战争险。
539. There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage. FPA will be good enough.
它们不是易碎品,运输途中不会有损坏,保平安险足够了。
540. Our goods are very valuable, so I want insure against all risks.
我们的商品很贵重,所以我想保全险。
词汇:
invoice n. 发票;发货单
cargo n. 货物
breakage n. 破坏,破损处,破损量
machine n. 机器;机构;
voyage n. 旅行,航行;
小编唠叨:
以上的这些句子是商务人士实际现场谈判经验总结而来的,各位浏览全文的同学,请一定要好好的学习下今天的句子。前面的内容大家也别忘记了噢。内容不在多,关键要记住。