地道口语：bump into sb.
- That is beyond!
- When the three of them got in the elevator... Between that and the staples and the headache for six months... That was the most insane hour of my life.
- Jake has lost his mind.
- Yeah, I don't know.
- Oh, I know. He's a complete prick for cheating on you.
- I can't disagree with you on that.
- And then he marries her. A known lunatic.
- Well, she has a big job.
- Why do you always say that?
- Because she does. She runs the whole marketing department at KY or whatever that station's called. She can't be that big of a lunatic.
- Janey, come on. He cheats on you with her, your 20 year marriage ends. Then six months later, she leaves Jake and runs off with some random guy, has a baby, then leaves that guy for Jake. And she's not nuts?
- Oh, Jo, you are so lucky Jerry is dead.
- Thank you.
- No, I mean, you don't have to bump into him.
- Well, that's true.