1、引导原因状语从句的从属连词有because(因为), as(由于), since(既然), now(that)(既然), when(既然), seeing (that) (由于,鉴于), considering (that)(考虑到), given (that) (考虑到)等。
I do it because I like it. 我做这件事是因为我喜欢。
As it was raining, I stayed at home. 由于下雨,我便呆在家里。
Since you're not interested, I won't tell you about it. 既然你不感兴趣,那我就不告诉你了。
Now that you are well again, you can travel. 既然价钱恢复了健康,你就可以去旅行了。
How can they learn anything when they spend all their spare time watching television? 他们把所有的空闲时间都用来看电视了, 还能学什么东西呢?
Seeing that you’re already at the door, I suppose I must invite you inside. 鉴于你已到了门口,我想我必须邀请你入内。
Considering he’s only just started, he knows quite a lot about it. 考虑到他只是刚刚开始, 他对此的了解已经不少了。
She can drive by herself because she has passed her test. 她现在可以独立开车了,因为她已经通过了驾驶考试。
Given that she is interested in children, I am sure teaching is the right career for her. 考虑到她喜欢孩子, 我可以肯定教书是最适合她的职业。
I’m afraid we don’t stock refills for pens like yours because there’s little demand for them. 对不起,我们没有你那种笔的笔芯,因为销路不好。

注意:
1. considering 和 given 还可用介词。如:
Considering his age, the little boy reads very well. 就他的年龄来说,这小孩读得挺好的。
Given her interest in children, I am sure teaching is the right career for her. 考虑到她喜欢孩子, 我可以肯定教书是最适合她的职业。

2. 表示“因为”的连词不能与表示“所以”的 so 连用。如:
译:因为他病了,所以没有出席会议。
误:Because he was ill, so he didn’t attend the meeting.
正:He didn’t attend the meeting because he was ill.
正:He was ill so he didn’t attend the meeting.