由于某些原因,你可能不想接受这个职位,所以在接到被录用的通知时,一定要坦白告诉对方你的决定。谢绝职位时,可以诚恳地说出自己的想法,并感谢对方录用自己。专业礼貌的谢绝可以为自己留存机会,以备将来又想应聘这家公司。

BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达

I really appreciate your offer, but I must decline it.

非常感谢贵公司的录用,但我不得不拒绝这份工作。

I just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs ( / more right for me / more interesting to me).

我刚接受了另一份我觉得更能满足我需要(/更适合我/更感兴趣)的工作。

Frankly speaking, I have been thinking that the position is not right for me after the interview.

坦白地说,面试后我一直认为这个职位不适合我。

I don't want to accept a position that I don't think I will be happy in ( / offers me too little salary / can't supply me with an apartment).

我不想接受一份我觉得不会让我快乐(/薪水太少/不能为我提供住房)的工作。

I really think that position suits my education background better.

我真的觉得那个职位更适合我的教育背景。

CONVERSATIONS 会话

(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)

Dialogue 1

I: Hello, is that Mr. Sun? This is Mrs Smith with ABC Corp.

I: 你好,孙先生吗?我是ABC公司的史密斯女士。

A: Yes, this is Sunlin.

A: 是的,我是孙林。

I: I'd like to tell you that you can come to work for us.

I: 我想告诉你你可以来我们公司工作了。

A: Oh, I am sorry, but I just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs.

A: 哦,很抱歉,我刚刚接受了另一个我认为更符合我要求的工作。

I: I see.

I: 我知道了。

A: I really appreciate your offer, but I must decline it.

A: 非常感谢贵公司的录用,但我不得不拒绝它。

I: You are welcome. Please call us if you change your mind.

I: 不用客气,如果你改变了主意,可以打电话给我们。

A: I will. Thank you.

A: 我会的,谢谢你。