例：A cocnputcr can oaly do you have inrrreled it to do .
A.how B.after C.what D.when
21.You park here! It’s an emergeney exft.
22.The dictionary is what I wart .but I don’t have enough money me .
23.He had lomt his ternper and his healch in the war and mever found of rhem ngnin .
24.The book has been translated into thirty langungen tince it on the markat in 1973.
A.had come B.has come
25.To improne the pmlity of our products we uaked for nuggratior a had used the producu.
26——Honey, let’s go for dinner .
—— Idon’t have to cook.
A.Forgot it ! B.thit’n great!
C.Why? D.Go abend
27.Everything eones with price;there is no mteh tning as a frce fttnneh in the wodd.
A.a , a B.the , /
C.the , a D.a , /
28.in china,the number of cities is increacing________dovlopment is moognined aoman the world.
29. The palace eaught fire three times in the last century , and little of the original buliding________now .
A. remains B.is remained
C. is remaining D. has been remained
30. The news shocked the public, to great concem about students’ safety at school.
A. having led B. led
C. leading D. to lead
31.—Why do you want to work for our company?
—This is the job that I for.
A.looked B.am to look
C.had looked D. have been looking
32．Today, we will begin____________we stopped yeaterday so that no will be left out.
33.At the meeting place of the Yangtze River and the Jialing River________,one of the ten largest cities in China
A.lier Chongqing B.Chongqing lies C.doer lie Chongqing D.doer Chongqing lie
34.Many buildings in the city need repairing, but the one ______first is the library.
A.repaired B.being repaired
C.repairing D.to be repaired
35.Have you played baseball before?We need one more player.____.I like ball games ,no i believe it will be to learn baseball.
A.Sometimes B.Not reall
C.Never mind D.That's cool
第二节 完形填空 （共20小题：每小题1.5分，满分30分）
Introduction to letters to Sam
Please allow me to tell you something before you read this book. When my (36) ,Sam,was born , my heart was filled with joy . I had been sitting in a wheelchair for 20 years before then ,and I have been (37) ill many times . So I wondered if I would have the (38) to tell Sam what I had (39).
For years I have been hosting a program on the (40) and writing articles for a magazine . Being (41) to move freely , I have learned to sit still and keep my heart (42) , exchanging thoughts with thousands of listeners and (43). So when Sam was born . I (44) to tell him about school and fridship , romance and work , love and everything else . That how I started to write these (45) , I hope that Sam would (46) them sooner or later .
However , that expectation (47) when Sam showed aigns of autism (自闭症) at the age of two , He had actually stopped talking before the discovery of the signs . He (48) to communicate with others , even the family members . That was (49) for me but didn’t stop me writing on . I realized that I even (50) now to tell him . I wanted him to (51) what it means to be “diffenet” from others , and learn how to fight against the misfortune he’ll (52) as I myself .. his grandfather ,did ,I just (53) if I could write all that I wanted to say in the rest of my life .
Now (54) the book has been pubhshed . I have been given the chance , Every chapter in the book is a letter to Sam: some about my life .and all about what it means to be a (55) .
36.A.son B. nephew C.brother D.grandson
37.A.seriously B.mentally C. slightly D.quictly
38. A.ability B.time C.courage D.reaponsibuty
39. A.writen B. sulfered C.observed D.lost
40. A. radio B. television C.stage D.bed
41. A.ready B.unable C.anxious D.cager
42. A.warm B.broken C.closed D.open
43. A.hosts B.vistors C. readers D.reportets
44. A.boon B.stopped C.forgot D.decided
45.A.letters B.emunls C.books D.diaries
46. A.bad B. read C. collecd D.keep
47. A. decdoped B.disappeared C. changed D.arrived
48. A.ined B.refused C. regreed D.hoped
49. A.exciting B.aeceptable C.strange D.heartherathing
50. A.less B.eventhing C.more D.nothing
51. A. understand B.explam C.believe D.question
52. A.fear B.face C. know D.cause
53. A.felt B.guessed C.saw D.doubted
54. A. as B.once C. thought D.if
55. A.teacher B. child C. man D.witct