66. This T-shirt is made of high quality (纯的）cotton.
67. More and more Chinese people are able to (付得起）to travel abroad.
68. The first official results are not expected until (星期二）at the earliest.
69. He was wearing a very (严肃的）expression and I knew something was wrong.
70. Regular tests help the teacher to learn about the (进步）of each student.
71. The open exhibition will allow local (艺术家）to show their talents.
72. He (承诺）that he would come，but he hasn11 turned up yet.
73. The staff soon found the new manager easy to (接近）.
74. There is nothing there — you are just (想象）things!
75. The little girl walked (自信地）onto the stage, ready for her first speech.
My father and I stayed at the South Lake Hotel for a week when we visit Beijing last month. It is in the downtown area, but it is easy to go to anywhere from the hotel by public transport.
We lived in a comfortably double-room with a big bath. What I liked best were the free high-speed Internet connection in the room. I checked my email messages every day. I also shared for my friends many photos taking in Beijing. The food was wonderful with reasonable prices, and we enjoyed several local dish.
It is such great hotel that I would recommend it to any friend of me who is going to Beijing.
第三节 书面表达 (满分30分)
Ms. Li, our English teacher, must have found it strange on Teachers’ Day; she did not receive a single greeting card from us students. She would have never thought a complete surprise was waiting for her.