听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的A, B, C三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1.What is the problem for the man?
A.He has to meet many people.
B.He has to leave his friends.
C.He has to travel a lot.
2. How does the man think of the book?
3. What's the matter with the woman?
A. She has caught a bad cold.
B. She stayed online too long.
C. She is allergic to paint smell.
4. What does the man suggest the woman do?
A. Consult a repair shop.
B. Purchase another car
C. Fix the car herself.
5. In which year is the man in college now?
A. The first year.
B. The second year.
C. The third year.
6.What has the woman ordered for herself?
7. Why does the man recommend strawberry juice?
A. It's sweeter.
B. It's fresher.
C. It's colder.
8. Why is Jane upset?
A. David fell in love with her.
B. Kevin made up stories about her.
C. She made a mistake in calculation.
9. What is the probable relationship between the speakers?
A. Teacher and student.
B. Father and daughter.
C. Employer and employee.
10: How far away is Hill Farm?
A. Nearly a mile.
B. Just one mile.
C. More than a mile.
11. Which is the route to Hill Farm?
A. Left track -. bridge -. road.
B. Road -. left trek -. bridge.
C. Bridge -. road -. left track.
12. What would the man like the woman to do towards the end of the conversation?
A. Give him a ride.
B. Repeat what she said.
C. Walk him to I fill Farm.
13. What is the woman doing?
A. Hosting a TV show.
B. Giving a lecture on poetry.
C. Conducting a radio debate.
14. flow did the man's mother contribute to his success in poetry?
A. She sent him to poetry classes.
B. She taught him to write business plans.
C. She asked him to read from early childhood.
15. What does the man find most difficult in writing?
A. Choosing the right words.
B. Describing real experiences.
C. Getting an appropriate opportunity.
16. What does the man say about his own writing?
17. Flow do students enter the library
A. With a library account.
B. With a student card.
C. With a password.
18. What is the maximum number of books current students can borrow?
19. What kind of books have to be returned within one week?
A. Books borrowed by local residents.
Books liked by a lot of people.
Books published recently.
20. What will the speaker do next?
A. Tell the students where to get bottled water.
B. Take the students on a campus tour.
C. Show the students around the Iibmry.