去听写酷听写本文>>

Table for five.
这里有五位

Hey. Hey, Po.
嘿,阿波

Love your soup, pig.
请享用汤

You guys! Welcome!
伙计们,欢迎

Happy holiday,po.
阿波,节日快乐

The more the merrier.
人越多越热闹啊

Thank you, Mr. ping. The little one pays full price, but eats like a child.
这小家伙还像个孩子啊

Welcome!
欢迎

Master rhino, come sit with me!
犀牛先生,过来坐这儿

Master Wo hop. Ohh!  I believe this belongs to you.
无哈先生,这是你的吧?

The golden ladle? Thank you, dragon warrior. Now I have restored my honor and the honor of my village.
金勺子?谢谢,神龙大侠,这下我夺回我和我村子的尊严了。

Glad to be of help. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. It's Uncle Yang. Oh, po, why did you ruin something that was perfect? I don't understand.
看啊看啊,又吸进去了。阿波,你干嘛要毁掉这么完美的东西,我不明白。

Come back here.
给我回来

Then the crocodile thief pounced.
然后那个鳄鱼强盗冲了出来

Peek-a-boo!
吓你一跳

I'm gonna get you.
抓到你了

Oh, po.
噢,阿波

I got you,dad.
抓住你了,爸爸

This is perfect.
这才是完美啊

There's always room for one more at Mr. Ping's.
平先生餐馆里总有空位啊

Oh, no. I really don't want to disturb anyone. You go and enjoy your party.
不,算了,我不想打扰了,你回去享受你的聚会吧

I'm not gonna enjoy it without you.
没有你不行啊

Oh no, I couldn't. These are your people. This is your family.
这不行,这是你的朋友,你的家人。

You're my family too, Shifu. Now, come on.
你也是我的家人吖,师傅,来吧。

That soup does semll delicious.
这汤闻着真香。

IPo, wait. What goes on in your head, I really don't always understand. But what goes on in your heart will never let us down.
听着,阿波,你脑子里在想什么,我真的不明白。但是你的却从来没让我失望

Thanks, Shifu. Come on.
嗯,来吧,师傅

Hey, guys, look who's here! It's the master. Master Shifu! Master Shifu is here!
大家看,谁来了?师傅来了

It's good to see you,master Shifu.
很高兴见到你啊,师傅

And ti's good to be here, Mr. Ping.
很高兴能来这里啊,平先生

Thanks for coming, everyone.
感谢大家来这里