1.There are two / three / several major reasons to support my point of view.
2. The reasons why I agree / disagree are as follows.
【例句】The reasons why I agree with studying abroad are as follows.
1. There are two reasons accounting / accountable for this statement /view/ phenomenon.
2. may be caused by / can be attributed to two / three factors.
【例句】The great employment pressure of college students may be caused by two factors.
3. The reason why is twofold. For one thing, ; for another,
【例句】The reason why I am in favour of finding employment is twofold.
1. It is essential / imperative that some measures should be taken to .
必须采取一些措施来 …… 。
【例句】It is essential that some measures should be taken to reduce employment pressure.
2. Some feasible / practicable steps should be taken before things get worse.
3. Confronted with , we should take a series of effective measures to tackle this problem.
【例句】Confronted with serious environmental pollution, we should take a series of effective measures to tackle this problem.