Ⅳ.对话篇

Gordon: Nice to meet you. How do you do?
戈登:很高兴见到你。你好吗?

Molly : Fine, the pleasure is all mine.
莫莉:好,见到你很高兴。

Gordon: You are too kind.
戈登:你真好。

Molly : Are you the applicant to fill the HR job?
莫莉:你是来应聘HR工作的吗?

Gordon: Yes, I heard you could use some new blood.
戈登:是的,我听说你们需要一些新人。

Molly : In the States we like to keep things fresh.
莫莉:在美国我们希望事物保持新气象。

Gordon: I see.
戈登:是的,我明白。

Molly : Do you understand the duties of an HR professional?
莫莉:你知道HR人员的职责吗?

Gordon: Positively, yes I do.
戈登:是的。

Molly : Alright, Mr. New blood, explain some of them.
莫莉:好吧,新来的先生,请解释其中一二吧。

Gordon: An HR professional must conduct the interview, then follow-up by helping plan vacations, and deal with sick days.
戈登:HR人员必须进行面试,然后帮助计划假期和处理病假时期。

Molly : Anything else?
莫莉:其他还有什么?

Gordon: They help when a person is fired or laid off, right?
戈登:在员工被解雇或下岗时他们会提供帮助,对吗?

Molly : Right, you are pretty smart for a new blood.
莫莉:没错。作为新人,你很聪明。

更多相关内容,请看沪江BEC商务英语分站>>