Ⅳ.对话篇

Molly: Gordon, long time no see?
莫莉:戈登,好久不见了?

Gordon: That's right. Long time no connect. What have you been up to?
戈登:没错。好久没联系了。你在忙什么?

Molly: I still hunger to find a job at a foreign company.
莫莉:我仍然渴望在一家外企公司找到一份工作。

Gordon: Have you prepared for an interview?
戈登:你做了面试的准备了吗?

Molly: Sure, you bet. I guess. Well, I did a little. What should I do?
莫莉:当然了,你说对了,我觉得。唔,我做了一点准备。我应该做什么?

Gordon: You had better write one resume, then write a cover letter to each individual company. Next, visit the companies to see if they wear formal or casual clothes. Then you should get a few letters of recommendation from your past teachers and bosses.
戈登:你最好写一份简历,然后给每家公司写一份信函。接着去拜访公司,看看他们的着装正式与否,然后让你以前的老师或者老板给你写一些推荐信。

Molly: Thanks a bunch, I owe you one.
莫莉:多谢了,我感激你。

Gordon: Don't mention it, anything for you.
戈登:没事,愿为你两肋插刀。

Molly: Great, then will you write a letter of recommendation for me?
莫莉:太好了,那你会给我写一封推荐信?

Gordon: Well, you were my personal secretary for a year. It would be my pleasure to be one of your references and write a letter of recommendation.
戈登:唔,你做了一年我的个人秘书。做你的一个介绍人,给你写一封推荐信是我的荣幸。

Molly: I really appreciate it. Thanks a million.
莫莉:我真的很感激,多谢了。

更多相关内容,请看沪江BEC商务英语分站>>