Ⅳ.对话篇

Gordon: Hello, Beth, please invite all our clients to the conference next month.
戈登:嗨,贝思,请你邀请我们所有的客户参加下个月的会议。

Beth: How should I get their contact info?
贝思:我怎样才能知道他们的联系方法呢?

Gordon: Get the clients' contact info from my Rolodex.
戈登:从我的客户联系单中找他们的联系方法。

Beth: Where should I put them up?
贝思:让客户在哪里住宿呢?

Gordon: How about the Holiday Inn?
戈登:假日酒店怎么样?

Beth: The clients like the Hilton more.
贝思:客户更喜欢希尔顿饭店。

Gordon: Well, the client is always right.
戈登:好吧,客户永远是正确的。

Beth: What else would I prepare, Sir?
贝思:还有什么要我准备的,先生?

Gordon: Please print out the meeting agenda for me to look over.
戈登:打印一份会议的议程表给我看看。

Beth: Certainly.
贝思:好的。

Gordon: And make sure to return my Rolodex to my desk when you are done with it.
戈登:你用完客户联系单之后,把它放回到我的桌上。

Beth: Of course. I'm on it.
贝思:当然,我会这么做的。

更多相关内容,请看沪江BEC商务英语分站>>