So I'm going to call you by your characters.
我打算用剧中的角色名来称呼你们。

I mean you know Raj and Penny...I mean, last time that I saw you guys. You were very drunk.
Raj和Penny,我记得上次看到你们两个的时候,你们都喝高了。

-Yes and doing that right there -Oh, I'm sorry.
-对,就是在做这个事情。 -哦,不好意思。

-Whoa -Sorry.
-喔。 -不好意思。

First time that's happened.
-这可是头一回。 -是的。

Was that embarrassing?
他们那样你会尴尬吗?

Every time I saw that is just retraumatizing.
每次他俩那样,就会不断地给我造成伤害。

Every time they do that. It's causing traumatic stress syndrome over here.
每次他们那样做的时候,就会在这里给我留下创伤综合征。

I need to know a little bit about what is going to transpire after that drunken evening.
我想要知道一些关于在那场宿醉之后将会发生的事。

Then you guys have a lot going on.
那样之后你们两个会有很多事可以发生。

They tried and then I think he might, Ray gets the wrong idea that maybe there is spark there. Yeah. Yeah.
们两个的确去尝试了 但是我认为Raj可能误会俩人之间产生了真实的爱的火花. 是的,是的。

And there obviously was no spark.
这么说他们两个之间是没有真的火花?

No, there is no spark.
对,没有。

-depends on how you look at it -There is no spark.
-其实这取决于你怎么看待这个 -不是,就是没擦出火花。

So there is no way to look at it.
咋看都没有 (囧啊 Raj~)

Where are we gonna take this relationship?
这段关系会怎样发展呢?

Where are you guys gonna go?
你们两个会发展到哪里去呢?

-More weird places -I don't know.
-更离奇的地方吧 -我不知道

Yeah, more weird places, or uncharted territory.
是的。更离奇的地方,尚未被发掘的地方。

But I really do love the way it's been going.
不过我很开心看到这段关系到目前为止的发展态势。

I love the way they've been slowly exploring it.
很开心看到两个人这样慢慢的去探索这段关系。

And it does feel like there's been an advancement in the relationship.
并且确确实实是感觉好像俩人的关系有了一个质的飞跃。

I'm thinking of it like planets revolving around each other though?
我觉得这段关系可以看做像是行星在围绕恒星转一样。

Like sometimes we get closer, but then it's still that same orbit it's very far.
有时候我们会走近一些,但是其实还是在各自的运行轨道上,距离非常远。

What type of wedding are we going to see in the show?
接下来在剧中你们会给我们展示什么样的婚礼呢?

That's a good question.
问得很好。

We actually don't...we don't know.
实际上我们不,我们不知道。

We know that we were on the road to getting married, with bumps all along the way.
我们只知道我们正在步向婚姻殿堂,当然路上会磕磕绊绊。

So maybe the wedding will happen maybe it won't.
所以这场婚礼可能看得到也可能看不到。

Oh there's a possibility you might not get hitched.
噢,所以你们两个人也可能不会顺利完婚?

I mean it seems like every step that happens. There's just like a horrible obstacle on the way.
我的意思是我们走过的每一步,都好像会遇到可怕的障碍。

Could it be Raj in the way?
那个障碍会是Raj吗?

He has come up my mother is a bigger one.
可能是他,但是我老妈会是一个更大的障碍。

These guys are so full of it but I love you anyway.
我觉得他们实在是,但我还是喜欢你们。

No they are not.
不是你想的那样。

I think the guys especially are so.. the characters are so unique and so special.
我觉得剧中这些家伙都是独一无二,非常得特别。

And you just want them to succeed.
你就是会特别想看到他们成功。

And people have fallen in love with them.
观众也已经爱上这些角色了。

-Why would you exclude yourself from that? -Yeah, exactly.
-为什么你把自己排除在外? -对啊。

Why would you say only the guys?
为什么你说 只有我们几个很不错?

They want Penny to succeed too.
不是不是,观众 希望Penny也能成功。

But I don't know the guys have a special tug on your heart.
你们几个的角色会牵动着观众的心。

And Penny pulls it out of them too.
Penny当然也有她的魅力。

But I'm just saying I'm not trying to be modest.
我这么说,并没有刻意去表现得谦虚。

-I'm just telling the truth. -Don't belittle your own contribution.
-我只是说事实而已。 -别低估你自己的贡献。

-Fine, I love my character more than any of yours. -Yeah, you are amazing.
好吧,我最喜欢我的角色。 -对,你演得那么好的。

-This show wouldn't work without you. -No kidding.
-这部剧没有你就演不下去了。 -废话。

Let me just tell you right now.
我现在就可以告诉你。没我你们就不行。