_________ is currently becoming a serve problem inChina, which happen to ________. So long as ________, ___________ will alwaysunsurprisingly ________.
Why does ________ become so rampant? First andforemost,__________. Secondly,_________. Last but not least, ________. As aconsequence,___________.
During the last decade, there has been a steadyrise in the number of _________. In detail,________.
Three reasons, in my mind, account for this socialphenomenon. First and foremost,__________. Moreover,_________. Inaddition,___________. As a result,__________.
Personally, I firmly believe that the problemderives from __________. Thus, if the government make relevant policies andtake relevant measure to __________, the problem can be readily solved in__________.
Nowadays,_________ is/are doing great harm to___________.
What are the incentives that drive people to_________? The most important factors should be __________. Furthermore,________.It directly leads to the patent and salient harmfulness that ________.
Consequently, it is high time that the wholesociety should contribute to the collective efforts to put an end to ________.
1. A number of factors might contribute to the phenomenon, such as……
2. The solution to this problem involves many factors.
3. The change in the attitudes of some people largely results from the fact that...
4. We may blame ..., but we can not ignore that the fundamental cause is that……
5. Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a person's physical fitness.