作者：小包子 来源：互联网 2016-12-25 22:16
用法1：Duration Before Something in the Future
我们可以用将来完成进行时来表示一种在某个将来的特定时间或者事件发生之前持续进行的状态。比如说：for five minutes, for two weeks 或者是 since Friday，类似这样的时间状语都常被用于将来完成进行时中。请注意，这些时间状语也会出现在现在完成进行时以及过去完成进行时当中，但是只有在将来完成进行时中，这些时间状语将要指向将来的状态。
- They will have been talking for over an hour by the time Thomas arrives.
- She is going to have been working at that company for three years when it finally closes.
- James will have been teaching at the university for more than a year by the time he leaves for Asia.
- How long will you have been studying when you graduate?
- We are going to have been driving for over three days straight when we get to Anchorage.
A: When you finish your English course, will you have been living in New Zealand for over a year?
B: No, I will not have been living here that long.
用法2 Cause of Something in the Future
- Jason will be tired when he gets home because he will have been jogging for over an hour.
- Claudia's English will be perfect when she returns to Germany because she is going to have been studying English in the United States for over two years.