语法精析 | 过去将来完成时
She said she’d have finished her exams by then. 她说那时她会已经考完试了。
I thought Sophia would have told you something. 我想索菲娅会已告诉你一地情况。
I thought you would have finished by now. 我想你现在一定已经干完了。
There are a lot of things I should have liked to ask you. 有好些事我本想问你的。
He knew by the time he arrived she would have gone home. 他知道他到时她会已经回家了。
Well, well! Who would have guessed it! 真是的! 这谁会想到呀!
1. It is still more shadowy to guess what Hitler would have done.
2. Surely if he planned to go to war over Berlin, he would have done so already.
3. But the poor girl's dumb eloquence irritated her father more than anything else would have done.
4. I just did what anyone would have done in my situation.
5. Do the things you would have done - dress up, don't be late, charmingly.
做第一次约会时会做的东西 – 悉心打扮一下, 不要迟到, 驶出你的吸引力.
6. I just did anyone would have done in my situation.
7. That what I would have done as a coach too.
8. This would have done better in poesy; where transcendencies are more allowed.