来源：互联网 2012-04-23 14:00
871. What channel did you watch on television last night?
872. I don't get a good picture on my TV set. There's something wrong.
873. You get good reception on your radio.
874. Please turn the radio up. It's too low.
875. What's on following the news and weather? Do you have a TV guide?
876. You ought to have Bill look at your TV. Maybe he could fix it.
877. We met one of the engineers over at the television station.
879. I couldn't hear the program because there was too much static.
880. Your car radio works very well. What kind is it?
881. The next time I buy a TV set, I'm going to buy a portable model.
882. I wonder if this is a local broadcast.
883. You'd get better TV reception if you had an outside antenna.
884. Most amateur radio operators build their own equipment.
885. Station WRC is off the air now. They signed off two hours ago.