706. If you want my advice, I don't think you should go.
依我看,你不应该去。

707. I suggest that you tear up the letter and start over again.
我建议你把这信撕掉重写。

708. It's only a suggestion, and you can do what you please.
这只是一个建议,你可以按你的意思做。

709. Let me give you a little fatherly advice.
我给你一些长辈的忠告。

710. If you don't like it, I wish you would say so.
如果你不喜欢它,我希望你直说。

711. Please don't take offense. I only wanted to tell you what I think.
请不要不高兴,我只是对你直说了我的想法。

712. In my opinion, the house isn't worth the price they’re asking.
依我看,这房子不值他们喊得价。

713. My feeling is that you ought to stay home tonight.
我感觉今晚你应该待在家中。

714. It's none of my business, but I think you ought to work harder.
虽然与我无关,我还是认为你应该努力工作。

715. In general, my reaction is favorable.
总体来说,我感觉不错。

716. If you don't take my advice, you'll be sorry.
如果你不听我的劝告,你会后悔的。

717. I've always tried not to interfere in your affairs.
我总是不想打扰你。

718. I'm old enough to make up my own mind.
我能自己做主了。

719. Thanks for the advice, but this is something I have to figure out myself.
多谢你的劝告,但有些事我必须自己解决。

720. He won't pay attention to anybody. You're just wasting your breath.
他对任何人都漠不关心,你是在白费精力。