- His get-up was as scrupulously careful as ever
- Never was husband more devoted, more respectful, more chivalrous. But love?
- That's very considerate of considerate of you.
- Good manners; politeness
- The nurse was attentive to his patient.
- a rough but hearty welcome
- The hostess is profuse in her hospitality.
- "I haven't got a good house, But I'll keep a good house."
- We can supply the best service for you.
- "Yes, I will take a biscuit, as you are so obliging."
- There was distraction in the thought.
- Knowledge is a servant of thought, and thought is a satellite of feeling.
- The thought of the prize was the spur for the team.
- some thing thought to be significant
- I guessed his thoughts.
- The buyer of a CNC turning center may or may not have the warranty to consider in the purchase but will make other considerations.
- Moreover, trial judges who are reversed in civil appeals and administrators who have had their decisions remanded by the courts for further consideration are not considered incapable of giving fair and impartial consideration to the merits of the case.
- I should like to ask you to think this over and take it into consideration when drafting the basic law. You should also consider a few other things.
- And whose volume of textiles and clothing trade is comparatively small in the markets of the importing Members, special consideration shall be given to the export needs of such Members when considering quota levels, growth rates and flexibility;
- Cost was no consideration.