怪不得用英文怎么说
2012-06-29 10:59
怪不得的英文:
no wonder
- He's not to blame for this.
这事怪不得他。 - No wonder the foreigners mock you.
怪不得连外国人也蔑视你。 - "So that's why the Egyptians are so cocky," I exclaimed
我大声说:“怪不得埃及人那样趾高气扬。” - No wonder so many people, especially males are willing to be address as "old X".
怪不得很多人﹐尤其是男的愿意被称为“老X"。 - Fang Hung-chien wished he could have said, No wonder your honorable work is such a hodgepodge
方鸿渐恨不能说:“怪不得阁下的大作也是那样斑驳陆离。 - "I am no longer surprised at my detention," murmured Dants, "since my only protector is removed."
“怪不得我迟迟不放,”唐太斯喃喃地说,“原来我唯一的保护人调走了。” - I did something bad and those people had every right to be upset, but why did my foreignness enter the equation?
我确实做得不对,那些人这么抱怨也怪不得他们,但为什么一定要代入我外国人的身份呢?
n. 惊奇;惊奇;惊异;奇迹;奇观;能人;奇才
v. 想知道,想弄明白,琢磨;对…感到惊奇,惊叹
- You are punctual for a wonder.
你居然准时到,真让人想不到。 - It was a wonderful satire.
那是一种绝好的讽刺。 - There was a look of wonder in his eyes.
他眼中露出惊奇的神色。 - I wonder if she is ill.
不知她是否病了。 - Wonders will never cease.
奇事层出不穷。