11. Sometimes, if that frame of mind carries over into your personal life, it's only to be expected.
有时候,生活中你也保留着工作时的思维模式,这是可以理解的。

12. But that wasn't of your choosing.
那也是由不得你选择。

13. You have holes in your heart that can only be filled by a pair of trousers.
你心里的空虚只能被一个又一个男人所填补。
a pair of trousers 这里做借喻...


13. She was so worked up when she left my room.
她离开我房间时是那么激动。

adj.(因烦恼等而)兴奋的,激动的
是你那些孩子,他们无法无天了。

15. Yeah, I think she also might be a little miffed with me.
是呵,我知道她在和我闹脾气呢。
be miffed with [at]
生...的气

16. Maybe you're still hung up on your ex-wife.
也许你心里还挂念着你前妻呢。

17. Well, there's no sense in waiting. Dig in.
唔...不要浪费时间等了,吃吧!

18. Telling orson his steak tastes like charcoal might be deballing him.
说Orson做的牛排尝起来像木炭似的,也许就剥夺了他的男子气概。

19. Can you believe that? What a fungus.
真是不敢相信,这个烂人!

20. Don't psychoanalyze me, you simp!
不要对我来心里分析这一套,你这个傻子!

21. The ball game will be over.
原义是“球赛”,“活动中心”,后多引申为“形式、状况、事态”,或者“竞争、竞赛的格局”。


《绝望主妇》原创学习笔记最老最新双线程更新中>>