17 我一共三件行李超重吗?
I've got three pieces altogether. Are they overweight?

18 先生,您有多少件行李要托运?
How many pieces of luggage do you want to check, sir?

19 我想托运这三件行李。
I want to check these three pieces.

20 这只短途旅行包我自己随身带。
Carry this over-weight bag by myself.

21 您的行李箱要托运。其余的您可以随身携带。
Your suitcase should be registered and the other things you may take with you.

22 我可以随身带手提包上机吗?
Can I carry this carry-on bag with me on board?

23 您可以免费带手提行李上机。
You can carry your hand-baggage on board without charge.

24 免费行李限额是25千克。
The free allowance for luggage is 25 kilos.

25 是的,每人限25千克。
Yes, you're allowed twenty-five kilos each.

26 您只能带24磅行李。
You're allowed only 24 pounds of luggage.

27 这没超出免费行李限额吧。
Is that inside the free allowance?

28 刚好低于限额。
It's just below the limit.

29 它们重5磅,所以我正好在重量限额之内。
They weigh 5 pounds. So I'll be just under the weight.

30 不需要超重费。
There's no excess to pay.

31 对不起,先生,您的行李超重5千克。
I'm sorry, sir, you're five kilos overweight.

32 超重5千克。
It's five kilos overweight.

33 超过两磅。
It's two pounds over.

34 您的行李超重6千克。
You've got 6 kilos of excess baggage.

35 我不得不留下几本商品目录册。
I'll have to leave a couple of our catalogs behind.

36 我得收您超重费。
I'll have to charge you for overweight.

37 恐怕您要付超重行李费,先生。
I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge, sir.

38 您得付超重行李费。
You'll have to pay for the excess luggage.

39 那么我该付您多少钱?
Well, how much do I owe you?

40 超重费是每公斤5美元。
The charge for overweight is $5 per kilo.

41 把您的机票给我好吗?
Will you give me your ticket?

42 请把您的机票和护照给我好吗?
May I have your tickets and passports, please?

43 这是我的护照,我准备坐中国民航班机去纽约。
Here's my passport, I'm going on the CAAC Flight to New York.

44 这是您的行李单。
Here's your luggage bill.

45 这是一张机舱行李标签。
Here's a cabin luggage label.

46 这是您的机票及登机牌。
Here are your tickets and your boarding pass.

47 可以走了夫人。这是您的登机牌。
Here you go, madam. This is your boarding card.

【注意】

登机牌:boarding pass/boarding card

行李标签:luggage label