1、Gotcha.
找到你了。

抓到你啦;明白了

e.g: Yeah, 5 o'clock, gotcha.
嗯,5点,明白了。

2、So don't try to talk me out of it.
别想劝我回头。

劝某人别做某事

e.g: Can't you talk them out of selling the house?
你能劝他们别卖房子吗?

3、You guys are--you're meant to be.
你们俩就像是...你们命中注定在一起。

something is meant to be/happen
注定会发生,一定会发生

e.g: Dan left me after a month so I guess it just wasn't meant to be.
Dan在一个月后离开了我,所以我想我们不是命中注定的。

4、You might as well ask me where Carmen Sandiego is.
你还不如问我神偷卡门在哪里。

还不如...;应该...更好

e.g: I suppose we might as well go home.
我觉得我们还不如回家吧。

5、Nikita is on the verge of losing someone she loves.
尼基塔即将失去所爱之人。

濒临于...;即将...;接近于...

e.g: Jess seemed on the verge of tears.
Jess看上去快哭了。