1、In fact, it's already in motion.
事实上,行动已经在进行中了。

在运动中;在运转中;在移动中

e.g: The end doors are not to be used when the train is in motion.
当列车在开动中时后门是不用的。

2、Then you're gonna make it up to me by hacking into the CIA.
那你就得黑进中情局网络来补偿我。

弥补;补偿

e.g: I'll make it up to you somehow.
不管怎样,我会补偿你的。

hack into
潜入(他人电脑)

e.g: Somebody hacked into the company's central database.
有人潜入了公司的中心数据库。

3、You just busted out of Langley, now you wanna sneak back in?
你刚从中情局总部虎口脱险,现在又想重蹈虎穴?

bust out
逃出;逃脱

e.g: He busted out of prison.
他越狱了。

4、This has been hanging over me my whole life.
这件事困扰了我一生。

hang over somebody
纠缠某人;让某人担心

e.g: The threat of redundancy was still hanging over us.
裁员的威胁一直困扰着我。

5、Nobody gives a damn about trash.
没人会对垃圾上心的。

介意;关心

e.g: I don't give a damn about her.
我一点都不在乎她。

6、Knock yourself out.
随意查看吧。

knock yourself out
别客气;随便点

7、Might get things off on the wrong foot.
这可能会弄巧成拙。

一开始就不顺利;出师不利

e.g: Henry got off on the wrong foot by being late on his first day at work.
亨利第一天上班就迟到,一开始就给人留下了不好的印象。

8、Like father, like daughter.
有其父必有其女。

有其父必有其子

9、We're sitting ducks, and we gotta get out.
我们成瓮中之鳖了,得赶紧出去。

坐以待毙;易被击中的目标;易被欺骗的目标

e.g: Out in the open, the soldiers were sitting ducks for enemy fire.
在野外,士兵们很容易遭到敌人炮火的袭击。

10、She patched me up, and, uh, let's say I convalesced a little longer than I needed to..
她负责照顾我,然后我故意把病情装得很严重以便和她有更多时间相处。

patch somebody up
治疗(伤口)

e.g: We patched up the wounded as best we could.
我们尽自己所能去为伤兵治疗伤口。

11、All I'm asking for is a chance to talk some sense into her.
我只要一个开导她的机会。

talk (some) sense into somebody
开导

e.g: She hoped Father McCormack would be able to talk some sense into her son.
她希望神父麦科马克可以开导她的儿子。

12、Hey, I was cut out for this.
看,我天生就该是干这个的。

适合当...;是...的材料

e.g: In the end, I decided I wasn't cut out for the army.
最后,我觉得我不适合当兵。

13、I don't know the first thing about your father.
我对你生父一无所知。

对某事一无所知;不知道怎么办

e.g: I don't know the first thing about cars.
我对汽车一无所知。