Yes.
太棒了

Did your ball land in my backyard again?
你又把球踢到我后院了?

A model airplane this time.
这次是飞机模型。

Let's go take a look.
一起去看看。

Wow, this is amazing. What are those?
哇,太神奇了!那是什么?

Those are trees. They used to grow all around here. What I want more than anything is to see a real living tree. 
那些是树。它们以前生长在这里,到处都是。我最渴望的是见到一棵真实的有生命的树。

So mom, do you happen to know if there's like any place where I could get a real tree?
那么,妈妈,你知道在哪我能找到一棵货真价实的树?

Did you chop down this tree?
是你把这棵树砍了?

What's that?
那是什么?

I think he did it.
我觉得是他干的。

You have been warned.
哇!你已经被警告了。

Thanks. 
谢谢。

Yeah, OK. 
不客气。

You have been warned.
你已经被警告了。

So who invited the giant furry peanut?
谁邀请的这个毛茸茸的花生怪物?

I’ll go right up your nose.
我要让他的鼻子朝天。

You wouldn't hit a woman.
你不会打一个女人。

Oh, that's a woman? 
那是女人?

声明:音视频均来自互联网链接,仅供学习使用。本网站自身不存储、控制、修改被链接的内容。"沪江英语"高度重视知识产权保护。当如发现本网站发布的信息包含有侵犯其著作权的链接内容时,请联系我们,我们将依法采取措施移除相关内容或屏蔽相关链接。