去听写酷听写本文>>

I'm not an educated man.
我没受过什么教育

But I've read some history.
但我读过一些历史

Every kingdom comes up bloody.
没有一个王国不是来自杀戮

Every castle's built on a pile of bones.
没有一座城池不是建于白骨之上

When I came out to here, L.A. was nothing.
我刚来时,洛杉矶平庸无奇

Back east I was a gangster.
在东岸时,我是一个劫匪

Out here, I'm God.
但是在这里,我却是上帝

Los Angeles is a damsel in distress,
洛杉矶是位落难的少女

and I need you to save her.
我需要你来拯救她

What happened to them?
他们怎么了

They're resistant.
他们抵抗很顽强

This isn't a crime wave.
这不仅仅只是一股犯罪浪潮。

It's an enemy occupation.
这里已被敌人占领了。

I need men.
我需要帮手。

You are to make no arrests, this is off the books.
你不能逮捕任何人,这次是秘密行动。

Who's the lucky guy?
谁会是那个幸运儿?

We are going after Mickey Cohen.
目标锁定 Mickey Cohen

It doesn't seem right that he should have so much while others have so little.
这不合理,他拥有一切,然而其他人却几乎一无所有

We are standing in the middle of a money-making machine.
我们处在一座造钱机器里

We've got a lot of whores and dopes sold now.
现在我们养了许多妓女,也卖掉了不少毒品。

Within a month, we'll have the whole west coast tied up in a nice ribbon.
不出一个月,整个西海岸就将被我们控制在手。

You call it, Sarge.
警官, 这可是你自找的

We're going to war.
开战吧

No glory in this assignment.
做这项任务得不到任何荣耀

When we succeed, nobody will ever know what we've done.
成功之后,也不会有人知道我们做了什么

We do this, there's no going back.
我们必须做,绝不后退

Well, you gotta die of something?
你必须死得有意义

You want to take me away from all this?
你想带我远离这一切?

No ma'am, I was just hoping to take you to bed.
不,夫人,我刚只是希望能拐你上床

He'll kill you if he finds out, you know.
你知道的,如果被他发现,他会杀了你

A cop that's not for sale is like a dog with rabies.
警察会与我们同流合污,除非他像得了狂犬病的狗一样神志不清。

You just got to put them down.
你只需要打倒他们

You can't shoot me.
你不能杀我

You're a cop.
你是个警察

Not anymore.
从现在起不是了。