去听写酷听写本文>>

Oh my, I gotta go to work.
我的天哪,我还得去上班

Oh!
呀!

As long as your customer base is 82% male, you'll never be number one.
只要你的客户群中82%是男性,你永远也成不了第一

Women don't buy condoms.
女人不买避孕套

Not yours.
不是给你买的而已

To the youngest, the hottest vice president in the history of advertising. Ladies and gentlemen!
女士们先生们,让我们敬一杯广告史上最年轻,最性感的副总经理

Marley always lived life to the fullest.
Marley 总是尽情享受生活

I think I killed her. You look familiar. Have we had sex?
我想我刚刚“杀”了她。 你看着很眼熟。 我们有做过么?

I'm sorry?
你说什么

But when something changes
然而即使有些事情改变了

I have cancer.
我得了癌症

She won't
她也不会变

Anyway, who wants dessert?
无论如何,谁想来点甜点?

I'm making you a nice, big, juicy steak.
我要给你做一份又大又可口多汁的牛排

Mom, I've been a vegetarian for 12 years.
妈妈,我吃素十二年了

Blah, blah, blah, blah.
别废话,我不会听的

She's driving me crazy.
她快把我逼疯了

Duh, she's your mom. That's her job.
呃.. 她是你妈妈。她当然会这样做。

There are alternative therapies.
确实有替代疗法的

That's like people cared?
像谁在乎似的

Some yes.
对有些人来说,是的

Now, she'll show the one she loves
现在,她要展示给她爱的人看

What are you afraid of?
你在怕什么?

I'm scared this entire night's gonna go by and you're never gonna kiss me.
我怕今夜过去,而你却不会吻我

There's more than one way to let go.
释怀的方式不止一种

You Marley?
你是Marley?

Yeah?
是,怎么?

These are for you.
这些花是送给你的

Thank you. I er, whoa.
谢谢。我... 呃… 哇哦

You should know that I definitely live up to my nickname: Little Bit of Heaven.
你应该知道,我绝对担得起我的绰号:

You know it's okay to laugh.
你可以笑出来,没关系的

I love you.
我爱你

Yeah, little bit of heaven, little bit of heaven? You want more heaven?
是的,你的绰号

Oh my god.!
我的天哪