去听写酷听写本文>>

Actions of Teheran have shocked the civilized world.
伊朗方面的行为震惊了文明社会

Go, let's go, let's go...
快 我们走 我们走

Shred everything.
全部销毁

Our embassy has been seized and more than 60 American citizens, continue to be held as hostages.
我们的大使馆被占领了 60多名美国公民继续被挟持

If we are going to go then, we need to go now!
如果我们要走 现在就得走!

What happened?
怎么了?

6 of the hostages went out of a back exit.
六名人质从后门逃走

Where are they?
他们在哪?

The Canadian Ambassador's house
在加拿大大使家里

You got Revolutionary Guards going door to door.
伊朗革命卫队正在挨家挨户搜查

These people die, they died badly.
如果他们死了 后果不堪设想

White House?
白宫怎么说?

Who wants the 6 of them out.
他们命令我们把他们就出来

What we like for this are bicycles.
我们打算使用自行车

Deliver the 6 bikes, provide them with maps.
给他们送六辆自行车并给他们提供地图

Or you could just send in training wheels and meet them at the border with Gatorade.
或者你可以给他们辅助轮然后带着佳得乐在边境等候

It's gonna take a miracle to get them out.
他们要是能出来就是奇迹了。

Funny man. What are we watching?
伙计 在看什么呢?

I got an idea.
我有主意了

They're Canadian film crew for a science fiction movie.
有加拿大的摄制组在拍科幻电影

I fly to Teheran, we all fly out together as a film crew.
我去飞去德黑兰 带着他们扮成摄制组一起出来 [/cn

I need you to help me make a fake movie.
[cn]我需要你帮忙我拍一部假电影

So you want to come to Hollywood and act like a big shot without actually doing anything?
你的意思是你想来好莱坞 装成大腕 但什么都不做?

Yeah.
是的

You'll fit right in.
你没问题的

You need a script.
你需要一个剧本

Argo.
阿尔戈号

Science fantasy adventure.
科幻冒险片

Lunascape, Mars, desert.
月球 火星 沙漠

We need an exotic location to shoot.
我们需要一个有异国特色的地方拍摄

You need a producer.
你需要一个制片人

If I'm doing a fake movie, it's gonna be a fake hit.
倘若我做假的电影 也一定是最卖座的

You don't have a better bad idea than this?
你们没有比这个再好点的坏主意了吗?

This is the best bad idea we have, sir, by far.
这是我们最好的坏主意了 先生 到目前为止

You have 72 hours to get them out.
你们还剩72小时把他们救出来

We're getting a visitor.
有人来见你们了

You and your people are out this way before?
你以前尝试过用此法把人救出来吗

No.
没有

You're asking us to trust you with our lives?
你想让我们把生命托付于你?

This is what I do and I've never left anyone behind.
这是我的任务 我从未抛弃过任何人

I know who they are; they know they're hiding out.
我知道他们是谁 他们知道他们躲在哪里

It's over, Tony.
太晚了 托尼

If they stay here, they will be taken, probably not alive.
如果他们留在此处 他们会被抓走 甚至性命不保

We're responsible for these people.
我们要对这些人负责

I'm responsible.
我要对他们负责

You really believe your little story's gonna make a difference from those gun to our heads.
你真以为在我们命悬一线时,你的小剧本会有作用?

I think my little story is the only thing between you and your gun to your head.
我的小剧本是你们唯一的指望。