1.You text me to rush over here and now you want me to wait.
你发短信给我,让我快马加鞭地赶过来,现在却让我傻乎乎地等你。

冲向

e.g.I'll rush over Monday morning.
星期一早上我会赶到的。

2.Are you gonna hold it over me like Diana does?
你会像戴安娜一样 以此来威胁我吗?

用某物要挟某人

e.g.He knows I've been in prison and is holding it over me.
他知道我被关起来,并借此威胁我。

3.Don't mess around.
别火上浇油了。

乱来;浪费时间

e.g.Don't mess around with my desk.
别把我的桌子搞得一团糟。

4.I'll call his aunt and tell her to call if he shows up there.
我去打个电话给他姨妈,让她看见尼克,打电话给我们。

出现;如约现身

e.g.The witness failed to show up.
证人没有出庭作证。

5.If you don't, I'm gonna burn this place to the ground.
如果你不这么做,我就把那夷为平地。

夷为平地;彻底毁灭;一蹶不振

e.g.The Grand Hotel had burnt to the ground.
大酒店被夷为平地。

6.You can check, but I'm pretty sure your dad's passed out in the back room.
信不信由你 但我确定你老爸已经昏倒在后面的屋子了。

昏厥

e.g.I nearly passed out when I saw all the blood.
我看到血的时候差点晕了过去。