1.Could he be onto us?
他会察觉到我们的勾当吗?

[口]对...熟悉,对...了解

e.g.With the new show, we were onto something big.
这场新秀让我们发现了一些大事情。

2.I don't want you to have a say in what I do.
我不喜欢你对我做的事指手画脚。

对...有发言权

e.g.Partners also have a say in the terms of the credit agreements.
合伙人对信用协议中的条款有话事权。

3.Our energies are flying everywhere all at once with no rhyme or reason.
我们的力量无缘无故、漫无目的地到处爆发。

原因,缘故,理由

e.g.Don't take others' money without rhyme or reason.
不要无缘无故拿别人的钱。

4.More power requires more practice
精诚所至,金石为开 。

需要

5.But we can't have Ethan running his mouth off about Amelia.
但我们不能让伊桑对阿米莉亚的事说三道四。

逃跑,流掉

off at the mouth
信口开河

6.So I've been asked to come over here and convince you to bind the circle.
我被派来说服你联结秘社。

从远方过来

e.g.I'd like to have come over to see you last night, but someone called and I couldn't get away.
昨晚我本想来看看你的,可是有人找我,让我脱不开身。

7.So it's probably not the best idea to piss him off.
最好别惹毛他。

惹恼,滚蛋

e.g.The way she treats me really pisses me off.
她对待我的态度彻底惹毛了我。