1、The colors there are just so vivid. They'll make your eyes water.
那里的颜色太鲜艳了,刺眼得让人泪流。

make your eyes water
使眼睛流泪

make your mouth water
使馋的直流口水

e.g: The smell of the cooked fish made her mouth water.
正在烹饪的鱼让她馋的直流口水。

2、So he's getting rid of anyone who knows the truth.
所以他现在在除掉所有知道真相的人。

扔掉;摆脱;解脱;把...干掉

e.g: I can't get rid of this cough.
我这咳嗽总也好不了。

3、And why in the world would I do that?
我吃饱了撑的要那么做吗?

what/who/where/how/why etc in the world...?
用于表示非常惊讶或被打扰时,可以翻译为“...疯了吗?”或“...吃饱了撑的吗?”

e.g: What in the world are you doing here at seven in the morning?
你大清早起7点,吃饱了撑的在这做什么啊?

4、You never leave a man behind!
绝不能扔下战友不管!

留下;丢下;忘记带走

e.g: I think I might have left my wallet behind.
我好像忘带钱包了。

5、Ovechkin's been able to keep a lid on this kid.
奥韦奇金隐瞒了这个孩子的身世。

保守...秘密;将...控制住

e.g: Kline keeps a very tight lid on his private life.
克莱因对自己的私生活严格保密。

6、It slipped my mind.
我忘记了。

忘记某事(尤其因为忙乱而忘记)

e.g: It had completely slipped her mind that Dave still had a key to the house.
她完全忘了大卫还有一把家门钥匙呢。

7、Almost all of it was commercially available.
几乎都是可以买到的。

be commercially available=be bought
可以买到的(尤指新品)

e.g: the world's first commercially available 3-D computer screen
世界上第一个可买到的3D电脑屏幕

8、Now, we still need to figure out a way to get Ovechkin to trust you.
现在我们仍需想办法让奥韦奇金信任你。

估计;弄清,理解

e.g: Don't worry, we'll figure something out.
别担心,我们会想到解决办法的。

9、So how's the situation in Belarus shaping up?
白俄罗斯那边情况如何?

发展;进步

e.g: Ken's plans for the business are shaping up nicely.
肯恩的商业计划进展的非常好。

10、We did have some quality time together.
我们玩儿得很开心。

有意义的时间;父母与孩子共渡的美好时光

e.g: Do you spend enough quality time with your children?
你花了足够时间陪孩子了吗?