Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。

A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?

你通常如何处理别人的批评?

A:Silence is golden. Just don‘t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

不能接受新思想的那些人。

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

Q:How do you handle your failure?

你怎样对待自己的失败?

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。

Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.

什么会让你有成就感?

A:Doing my best job for your company.

为贵公司竭力效劳。

A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability.

尽我所能,完成一个项目。

Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to? Why?

假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?

A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.

我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。

A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.

我乐意捐给教育机构。

Q:What is most important in your life right now?

眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

A:To get a job in my field is most important to me.

对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。

A:To secure employment hopefully with your company.

希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。

Q:What current issues concern you the most?

目前什么事是你最关心的?

A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China's entry to WTO on our industry.

目前中国经济的总体情况以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。

Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?

你会在本公司服务多久呢?

A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.

只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。

Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?

你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。


A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.

我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.

也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。

如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:
It would be premature for me to predict this.

现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。


甚至还可以打趣的说:
Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director或 CEO 或 president。

说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!

Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?

你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?

A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.

薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。

A: 假如你有家眷,可以说:
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.

坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。