1) To prevent this phenomenon/trend from worsening/running wide/To guide the matter/situation to the best advantage, it is necessary/important to...
2) In the face of...some people take the position that.../some people come to believe that..., to which I can't attach/add my consent.
或:In the face of...people retain/take/show/assume different attitudes/position s/standpoints.
或：In the face of...many people have come up with...
3) But many people feel puzzled about/perplexed at/over whelmed with...(the changes/situation), so this essay is intended to...
4) Although lots of people follow the fashion/trend, I still set my heart on...
5) To get a sense of how...we must turn first to causes for it/to what benefit (harm/problems/difference) it has brought to our society.
6) This is a (n) favorable/unfavorable/unhealthy/essential/marked/grateful change/tendency/situation, but factors/causes/reasons for it are not hard to find(或but its appearance/existence derives from a variety of factors).
7) The progress/improvement/change(s) in...is(are) really tremendous/remarkable/prodigious/marvelous, so it is necessary to understand (see) what it (they) illustrate (s)/prove(s)/account(s) for.
8) A comparison between these changes may be a good way to learn more about...
9) More insight/inspiration/truth/thought can be deduced from these changes.
10) This situation/phenomenon/trend/tendency is rather distressing/disturbing/depressing/heart-rending, for the opposite of it is just in line with our wishes/just what is to be expected.