1. A. Fine, thanks. B. Today is fine. C. Yes, I am.
2. A. Yes, please. B. No, thanks. C. This way, please.
3. A. I’m glad you like it. B. Sorry to hear that. C. I don’t think so.
4. A. He’s busy . B. He’s a doctor. C. He’s quiet.
5. A. It doesn’t matter . B. No, I won’t. C. OK, I will.
6. A. Her umbrella. B. Her camera. C. Her hat
7. A. Pop music B. Country music C. Light music
8. A. It’s cloudy. B. It’s rainy. C. It’s sunny.
9. A. Apple juice B. Beef dumplings. C. Orange juice.
10. A. Linda. B. Jenny. C. Steve.
11. A. She has a cold. B. She has a stomachache. C. She has a toothache.
12. A. The bank. B. The post office. C. The bookstore.
13. A. In the library. B. In the classroom. C. In the theater.
14. A. For herself. B. For her daughter. C. For her son.
15. A. Because her father lost the keys B. Because she lost her keys C. Because she lost her father’s keys.
16. How old was David when he went to the middle school?
A. 12 B. 13 C. 14
17. When he was in the first year of middle school, David always___. .
A. took the bus to school. B. went to school by bike. C. ran to school.
18. How did David get his computer?
A. The school gave it to him B. His parents bought it for him. C. He bought it for himself.
19. After he got the computer, ___. .
A. David’s grades were not so good as before
B. David’s grades were better than before.
C. David studied as hard as before.
20. David felt ___ when he heard his mother’s words.
A. bored. B. happy. C. sorry.