1-5 AABCC 6-10 BCBCA 11-15 CABAC 16-20 CBACB
21-25 DBAAC 26-30 CBCBB 31-35 CCAAD 36-40 CBACD
41-45 CBABB 46-50 DBADC
51-55 ADCDA 56-60 ABCAC 61-65 CDBAC
66. for 67. law 68. However 69.unable 70. staying
71. in 72. itself 73. longer 74. led 75. beginning
76. Although/ Though (大小写忽略不计)
78.Luckily/Fortunately, a man/ someone/ somebody saved us.
80. Love/Scar/Face/Looks. (大小写忽略不计)
86. helpful 87. imagine 88. experiment 89. patient 90. oceans
91. third 92. easily 93. interested 94.suggestion(s) 95. sunny
96. to achieve 97. used 98. doing 99. were provided 100. fixed
101. wasn’t any 102. took 103.knives; are 104.if/whether 105.have they
106. keep/stay healthy 107. cheer up 108. general 109. show/display 110. through
Many people think the more time is spent, the more work will be done. So students have to spend the whole day doing school work except three meals. It is common to see students struggling in a sea of school work both at school and at home.
Modern students usually have many interests. They love music and sports. They like reading and watching TV. Especially, a two-day weekend can get them away from too much homework. But they have no time to enjoy themselves. Students are really tired of their weekend homework. So they usually don’t do their weekend homework until Sunday night. And there is not enough time but much work, students have to finish it carelessly. The poor weekend homework makes teachers angry.
Things always get worse without right ideas. Too much homework makes students lose interest in learning. It’s also bad for their health.
A horse runs faster after a rest. But for students only rest is not enough. So such a condition should be changed to give students both pleasure and knowledge.
Please give students less homework but leave them more free time.