1. --- The weather is very good. Let’s go to the seaside. --- _________. Why not?
A Have fun B. Not really C. Sounds fine D. Not a t all
2.--- Which do you like ______, summer or winter? -- I’d prefer winter.
A better B. best C. good D. well
3. Excuse me, would you mind _______ your voice down, please?
A. to keep B. keeping C. keep D. kept
4. I’m not sure when the plane will __________ and when it will land.
A. take off B. run off C. open up D. stay up
5. Hurry up! If we miss ____ last bus, we’ll have to get home by _____taxi.
A. a;不填 B. the; a C. the;不填 D. a; a
6. When I called the bus service, I _______ that there was no more bus.
A. was telling B. was told C. has told D. had told
7. School students _______ smoke because it is against the school rules.
A needn’t B. couldn’t C. won’t D. mustn’t
8. Please tell me the truth, _______ I can decide how to help you next step.
A. so B. or C. but D. for
9.You were ________ to close the windows. Why were you so careless?
A. allowed B. believe C. supposed D. caused
--- I need your help.
A. Oh, really B. What’s up C. How are you D. All right
11. Linda has bought a large house _______ a swimming pool.
A with B. in C. on D. from
12. I hope Tim can come to my birthday party. Then we ____ a much happier time.
A. have B. had C. will have D. have had
13. --- What about going to the South Lake for a picnic next weekend?
--- OK. But I’m not sure _______ it will rain.
A. why B. where C. when D. whether
14. David suddenly felt nervous. ___________, it was his first time to go on stage.
A. At least B. After all C. At once D. At all
15. We make it a rule that each of us _________ the bedroom one day a week.
A. has cleaned B. have cleaned C. cleans D. clean
16. _________ this rock music, please. I’m afraid some people can’t stand the noise!
A Stopping B. stop C. Stops D. Stopped
17. Everyone in the hall knew me, but I did not know ________.
A. him B. her C. them D. those
18. _____I was in the US, I made a lot of American friends.
A. while B. Although C. Unless D. Until
19. I began watching here an hour ago, but now nothing ________ yet.
A. happens B. will happen C. happened D. has happened
20. I can never forget the stories ________ my grandma told me.
A. what B. who C. them D. that