5. What does the man want?
A. A coat. B. A sweater. C. A shirt.
6. Where are the two speakers?
A. At home. B. In a shop. C. In a hospital.
7. What are the speakers talking about?
A. The exam. B. The weekend plan. C. The competition.
8. What will the girl do first ?
A. Have a meal. B. Call her mother. C. Go to the cinema.
9. What is Tony doing now?
A. Wa tching a match. B. Playing basketball. C. Playing chess.
10.Why does Tony always stay healthy?
A. Because he likes singing.
B. Because he likes staying indoors.
C. Because he likes doing outdoor activities.
11.Where do they want to go?
A. To a mountain. B. To a hotel. C. To a beach.
12. Why do they want to have a holiday so much?
A. They have worked hard quite long.
B. They like the Sun Beach very much.
C. They haven’t seen each other for years.
13. How does the woman feel?
A. Worried. B. Wonderful. C. Surprised.
14. How do most of the children in the United States go to school?
A. Riding bikes. B. On school buses. C. In their family cars.
15. How old are the children who are killed on their way to school?
A. Five to se ven. B. Eight to ten. C. Eleven to twelve.
16. Why are children often hurt when they go to school and come home from school?
A. Because they often hurry to get on or off the bus.
B. Because they can’t ride bikes safely.
C. Because they don’t know the traffic rules.