5. How is Kate going to Qingdao?
A. By plane. B. By car. C. By ship
6. What is she going to do there?
A. She's going sightseeing．
B. She's going to study in Qingdao.
C. She's visiting her grandparents.
7. What did the girl enjoy about last year's festival?
A. Singing with other students.
B. Playing in the school band.
C. Listening to nice music.
8. When does the festival start this year?
A. October 17. B. October 7. C. October 6.
9. Why is the man interested in this job?
A. He likes public speaking.
B. He likes working on weekends.
C．He likes travelling and meeting people.
10. How many foreign languages can the man speak?
A. One． B. Two． C. Three．
11. How old is Lucy Next Sunday?
A. Fourteen. B. Fifteen. C. Sixteen.
12. Why was Nancy unhappy?
A. Her friend didn't call her up.
B. Her friend forgot her birthday.
C. She argued with her best friend.
13. How will Nancy say sorry to Lucy?
A. She will write an e-mail.
B. She will talk on the phone.
C. She will give her some flowers.
14. When is Buy Nothing Day?
A. December 1. B. November 29. C. November 25.
15. Why did the people in Manchester dress up in costumes on Buy Nothing Day?
A. To tell people we buy too much.
B. To tell people we see too many ads.
C. To tell children they have too many toys.
16. What did the people do in Albuquerque on Buy Nothing Day?
A. They read stories and bought toys.
B. They painted pictures and sang songs.
C. They made posters and organized a dinner.