5. Where are the speakers talking?
A. In a shop. B. In a cinema. C. In a restaurant.
6. How many people will be there?
A. Five. B. Six. C. Seven.
7. What did the man buy?
A. A jacket. B. A sweater. C. A skirt.
8. What is his favorite color?
A. Black. B. Brown. C. Green.
9. Who will give the talk about future life?
A. Ann Green. B. Doctor Smith. C. Professor Parker.
10. When can the woman go to the same talk?
A. This evening. B. On Thursday evening. C. On Saturday evening.
11. What is the man doing?
A. Skating. B. Talking with his cousin. C. Making a model car.
12. How long did he work on it?
A. Over a week. B. Over a month. C. Over a year.
13. Why does the man need a model car?
A. To have fun. B. To prepare a gift. C. To sell it.
14. What is the man’s job?
A. A teacher. B. A tour guide. C. A policeman.
15. Which is the speaker’s opinion?
A. A language is not easy to learn when you cannot use it.
B. English is difficult to learn for many people.
C. A good way to learn English is to travel around the world.
16. What can we infer from the man’s speech?
A. Many students may not have a clear purpose for English learning.
B. Mr Smith is good at giving reasons for what you do.
C. You need English to travel around the world.